1 user online :: 1 Guest and 0 Registered
- Help with resizing an image from the web. (269221 resizer views)
- How do I crop someone out of a picture ... (252386 resizer views)
- How do I get the exact image resolution of ... (251348 resizer views)
- How can I resize a picture in inches? For ... (246899 resizer views)
- How do I add the resized picture to MySpace? ... (246267 resizer views)
- What does the "Don't Resize" button mean? (240586 resizer views)
- What's the difference between JPG and PNG image formats? ... (238136 resizer views)
- Why is my picture blurry when i make it ... (234289 resizer views)
- What is a PNG file? (198672 resizer views)
- How do I enter a picture from my files ... (193801 resizer views)
- How do I rotate my image? (2011-07-19 17:13)
- How do I get the exact image resolution of ... (2011-07-19 04:19)
- Help with resizing an image from the web. (2011-07-19 04:13)
- How can I make an image be a specific ... (2009-09-06 22:00)
- I was sent an email recently with pictures imbedded ... (2009-09-06 21:53)
I cannot find the browse button you say is in upper left corner to bring up pictures.
See the image. I've circled in red the button you need to press.
Ready to Resize? Go to Resizr, the Image Resizer.
- Why is my picture blurry when i make it bigger?
- How do I enter a picture from my files to be used in your system? Your instructions do not elaborate.
- I have my digital pix in the Kodak Easy Share system. When I click on "browse" as instructed, then try to open my Kodak program, I get a message that I first need to upload a file. How do I get to my pix in the Kodak albums?
- What does the "Don't Resize" button mean?
- When resizing, should I save the original picture for printing large format photos later?
46052/17%Last update: 2006-10-23 08:00