4 users online :: 4 Guests and 0 Registered
- Help with resizing an image from the web. (304689 resizer views)
- How do I crop someone out of a picture ... (279674 resizer views)
- How do I get the exact image resolution of ... (275192 resizer views)
- How can I resize a picture in inches? For ... (274414 resizer views)
- How do I add the resized picture to MySpace? ... (271516 resizer views)
- What does the "Don't Resize" button mean? (265281 resizer views)
- What's the difference between JPG and PNG image formats? ... (264387 resizer views)
- Why is my picture blurry when i make it ... (259032 resizer views)
- How do I enter a picture from my files ... (219548 resizer views)
- What is a PNG file? (216217 resizer views)
- How do I rotate my image? (2011-07-19 17:13)
- How do I get the exact image resolution of ... (2011-07-19 04:19)
- Help with resizing an image from the web. (2011-07-19 04:13)
- How can I make an image be a specific ... (2009-09-06 22:00)
- I was sent an email recently with pictures imbedded ... (2009-09-06 21:53)
I cannot find the browse button you say is in upper left corner to bring up pictures.
See the image. I've circled in red the button you need to press.
Ready to Resize? Go to Resizr, the Image Resizer.
- Why is my picture blurry when i make it bigger?
- How do I enter a picture from my files to be used in your system? Your instructions do not elaborate.
- I have my digital pix in the Kodak Easy Share system. When I click on "browse" as instructed, then try to open my Kodak program, I get a message that I first need to upload a file. How do I get to my pix in the Kodak albums?
- What does the "Don't Resize" button mean?
- When resizing, should I save the original picture for printing large format photos later?
52657/17%Last update: 2006-10-23 08:00