1 user online :: 1 Guest and 0 Registered
- Help with resizing an image from the web. (263716 resizer views)
- How do I crop someone out of a picture ... (249785 resizer views)
- How do I get the exact image resolution of ... (249004 resizer views)
- How do I add the resized picture to MySpace? ... (244172 resizer views)
- How can I resize a picture in inches? For ... (243118 resizer views)
- What does the "Don't Resize" button mean? (237132 resizer views)
- What's the difference between JPG and PNG image formats? ... (235583 resizer views)
- Why is my picture blurry when i make it ... (232029 resizer views)
- What is a PNG file? (196739 resizer views)
- How do I enter a picture from my files ... (191660 resizer views)
- How do I rotate my image? (2011-07-19 17:13)
- How do I get the exact image resolution of ... (2011-07-19 04:19)
- Help with resizing an image from the web. (2011-07-19 04:13)
- How can I make an image be a specific ... (2009-09-06 22:00)
- I was sent an email recently with pictures imbedded ... (2009-09-06 21:53)
I try to make pics smaller and they come out blurry, I try to make some bigger and they are blurry...HELP
First, the image you see when you are editing your image is a lower-quality version of your image. It is not the final "resized" version. So, it is a bit blurry. Second, resizing by its very nature can make things blurry. However, if the image is too blurry, you can use the "Unsharp Mask" feature to help make your image sharper.
Ready to Resize? Go to Resizr, the Image Resizer.
- What's the difference between JPG and PNG image formats?
- Why is my picture blurry when i make it bigger?
- When resizing, should I save the original picture for printing large format photos later?
- I need to change the DPI of a picture. How can I change a picture from 96 DPI to 300 DPI?
- How do I make my image 100x100 pixels? I need it as an avatar Thanks
22875/8%Last update: 2009-09-06 21:33